Friday, March 4, 2011

Toilet Paper Dispensers

There’s not more frustrating than realizing you’re out of toilet paper. At the point the toilet paper runs out, the big toilet paper debate begins. Men vs. Women. Guys vs. Gals. The debate over how to replace a roll of toilet paper rages on.

Well, I suppose to many women, the questions starts with – will the guy replace it at all. And if he doesn’t then why is he still complaining.

The Debate

The debate is whether or not the toilet paper flap should be over the top, or hanging down from the back / bottom. I clearly think there is only one way to go here. It’s quite obvious. The most convenient method for which to grab toilet paper and to see where the beginning of the roll of toilet paper is, is to have the toilet paper come up over the top and hang down.

The Solution

When I was at a friends house a while back I saw a style of toilet paper dispenser that they had that is just amazing. It’s so simple. for one it’s much easier to replace a roll of toilet paper that I can’t believe everyone doesn’t already use this style. It is the kind of toilet paper dispenser that has a hinge on one side and the bar with the roll of toilet paper lifts up and the roll slides off. It’s so simple, that even if someone puts it on wrong, there’s almost no hassle to change it.

So go ahead, I dare you – change that roll of toilet paper when it’s gone, and put it on how ever you want. From the top down, or the bottom up I don’t care, because my toilet paper dispenser is so easy to change that I will flip it back within 2 seconds. Just don’t run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment